1. The promoter is H2coco Pty Ltd. ABN 53143140309 whose registered office is at 34 Fitzroy St, Surry Hills, NSW 2010
2. The competition is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 year or over, who are personally invited by H2coco, via email, to complete an online 'H2coco & You' survey, excluding employees of H2coco Pty. Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via an email sent by H2coco (firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. Closing date for entry will be 27th April, 2019, 11:59PM AEST. After this date, no further entries will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Complete the 'H2coco & You' survey on surveymonkey.com.
9.. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. Six (6) winners will be chosen at random by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
12. Winners will receive one (1) prize from a prize pool worth $1,097 AUD. The prize pool consists of the following: One (1) $500 Visa Gift Card; One (1) $200 Visa Gift Card; One (1) $100 Visa Gift Card; One (1) of 3 x 'Month Supply of H2coco' which consists of thirty-six (36) units of 330mL H2coco Pure Coconut Water.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/ is delivered.
15. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to he exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Winners will be announced via email on the 2nd of May, 2019.