1. The promoter is H2coco Pty Ltd. ABN 53143140309 whose registered office is at 34 Fitzroy St, Surry Hills, NSW 2010
2. The competition is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 year or over except employees of H2coco Pty. Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.instagram.com/h2coco.
6. Multiple entries will be accepted as long as the 'tagged friend' is different with every entry.
7. Closing date for entry will be 11:59PM AEST, 30th June 2019. After this date, no further entries will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Follow @h2coco
- Like the image associated with the competition post.
- Tag a friend in the comment section of the competition post.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
- One (1) 'Major Prize'; which is One (1) Money Can't Buy Experience for two people including hospitality at the game, a pre-game football operations tour, visit to the on-field warm-up and post match access to the Cronulla Sharks Dressing Room for signatures and photos. This will take place on the 25th of July at Shark Park, Cronulla, NSW.
- Three (3) 'Minor Prizes', which is a box of 12 330mL H2coco Pure Coconut Water drinks.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/ is delivered.
16. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to he exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
21. Winners announced 7th July, 12pm AEST.